If you do not have much knowledge of coding and you have to build a website in 10 minutes, then you have to use WordPress. You only need to install themes and plugins WordPress includes PHP and SQL. WordPress is like software, you can easily create a website using WordPress, you can easily download WordPress, along with that you will also have to install Xampp. You have to paste WordPress into the Xampp Htdocs of the C file. When you search WordPress on google. Then you will click on the first website wordpess.com and the second website
wordpess.org, then you will get open source code You will get the coding of WordPress, you can upload this code to your hosting, here you can set everything by coding yourself, and the domain hosting will be yours, you can create whatever you want and in wordpress.com, you already have everything, you can easily create a website by drag and drop. WordPress hosting is not required, it will be created by creating a subdomain and your website will be created easily and if you fully customize if you want a fully customized website, So you have to use wordpress.org, you can download the WordPress file from wordpress.org and upload it wherever you have purchased the hosting. and the database file also has to be uploaded. And if you want, the hosting company also provides the facility to install WordPress. You do not have to do anything, just go to the hosting website and install WordPress. But it would be better to download and host a WordPress file than go to the hosting website and install WordPress, as you can easily upload WordPress data to another hosting company when you change hosting. Plugin coding in WordPress is in PHP You can use the WordPress plugin as much as the feature is provided. If you want to optimize completely, then you guys should have knowledge of coding.
Disadvantage of WordPress
- Some things are free here, but most plugins are paid here, you have to pay for good themes and in the beginning, you will not pay because you do not make any money. If you are initially asked to buy a plugin, you will have problems.
- If you are using a free plugin, if there is a problem or if there is a data leak, then it will not be the responsibility of the creator of the plugin. The free plugin can also be for a part-time business, which you do not. Can use in your business website because the free plugin can have a problem at any time.
- The plugin may contradict your website, you may not even know how much resort your website has, so you cannot rely solely on the plugin. Because the plugin is developed by another developer.
- Cannot do high-level custody in WordPress and if you use the plugin, the website may be at risk of being hacked. The backend cannot be under your control, the plugin slows down the speed of your website because it takes more RAM.
It is SEO-friendly and its speed is faster than WordPress. The framework in which you already get libraries, functions that help to complete website development faster, PHP CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework. They are also lightweight. It has to reduce coding due to which it takes less load on the server.
The disadvantage of Codeigniter -
- You should have knowledge of coding only then you can create a dynamic website.
- The Codeigniter is not completely object-oriented, yet some parts are PHP based
- Inbuilt user authentication is not fully available.
- Template engine not found in Codeigniter