If your immune system is strong, then you can fight every type of virus and protect yourself from diseases. If your immune system is strong then you will not get any type of disease. Today in this post we will explain diet and pranayama to keep the immune system strong.
Best Diet For Boosting The Immune System
- Turmeric - Turmeric has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. It protects you from cancer and strengthens the digestive system. If you drink turmeric in milk, it is of great benefit. If you want, you can also drink turmeric mixed with hot water. When you mix black pepper with turmeric, it becomes very beneficial. It makes our immune system strong. Turmeric also helps in curing colds. Apart from this, if your body gets hurt and you apply turmeric there, then it cures it. Drinking turmeric with milk helps in internal pain, if there is any pain in your body, it cures it. Turmeric also helps in correcting the skin problem. Drinking it regularly helps in fighting free radicals. According to the research of biochemistry and bio-physical, it helps in controlling Diabetes.
- Lemon Water - Lemon water increases your immune resistance. Vitamin - c boosts our immune system rapidly. This makes the immune system healthy. It helps us in fighting the virus. Lemon contains a good amount of vitamin - c. It should be included in your diet. You can drink lemonade once or twice a day. If you add sugar to it, then drink it only once. Lemonade helps digest food and removes all toxic material from your body. If you take lemonade after your meal then your food will be easily digested. The body will absorb your food easily. By the way, lemonade has many benefits. Lemonade also helps you to cure constipation, you must include it in your diet. On summer days you drink a soft drink which contains soda, Lemonade is better than that. Vitamin C present in it is very good for your skin, it brings a glow to your face.
- Garlic - Garlic has antibiotic and antioxidant properties. It improves your immune system. When your immune system becomes weak, taking garlic with lukewarm water makes your immune system strong. It makes your digestive system strong. It protects against the virus of cancer. It contains Vitamin-C, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-B1, Vitamin-B2, Protein, calcium, copper, iron, fiber, and many vitamins. If you have any type of infection or toxic in your stomach, it helps in correcting it. It is very beneficial when mixed with garlic and honey. It helps your immune system fight the virus. If you eat garlic on an empty stomach then it controls your cholesterol and blood pressure. Garlic also helps in correcting the skin problem. If you have pain in your hands, then applying garlic mixed with Sarso oil cures your pain.
- Ginger - Ginger increases your immunity. Ginger and turmeric paste makes a lot of benefits by drinking with water. If you make green tea in the morning, then mix ginger with it, it helps you fight the virus. use of ginger We also do it in our food. Ginger is a natural immune system booster. It also contains antioxidants that make the immune system strong.
- Ashwagandha and Giloy - Aswagandha and Giloy are an Ayurvedic herb that we use to strengthen our immune system. Ashwagandha reduces your stress level and due to stress, there is a problem of not getting sleep, ashwagandha removes this problem. This herb has no side effects. You can take Ashwagandha by mixing it with milk or you can also drink Ashwagandha with water. Giloy improves your digestion. Helps in the fighting virus. You can make a decoction and drink it.
Best Pranayama For Boosting The Immune System
- Kapalbhati Pranayama - It makes your digestive system strong. It helps in reducing weight. You can do this pranayama for 15 minutes. It creates the magic of fighting viruses and protects you from all diseases. Energy is produced in our bodies. Kapalbhati Pranayama has great benefits in diseases like osteoporosis, anemia, Kidney stone, etc.
- Bhastrika pranayama - There is no lack of oxygen in the body by doing Bhastrika pranayama. Oxygen enters our entire body. Oxygen reaches the heart, pulse, all organisms in plenty. Performing this pranayama strengthens the immune system. By doing this pranayama, the immune system becomes strong and fills our body with energy. Brain cells, skin cells, eye cells, blood cells All the cells of the body get complete oxygen. The more oxygen you get, the more you will feel energetic throughout the day. You can do it from 1 to 10 minutes. In this pranayama, you have to leave the breath in and out. The breath has to be filled in the heart and not in the stomach.
- Anulom vilom pranayama - Anulom vilom reduces the stress level. This will make energy flow in your body and will also boost your immune system.
Friends, if you have liked this post of ours, then share it with everyone so that all the people remain disease-free and can fight the virus.
Read them also -